Sunday, August 31, 2008

From Church to Winners

So today was a fun day. Went to both services this morning and was touched by God like always. Pastor Ken spoke about how we are all loved by God. Then we sung "Jesus Loves Me" at the end and I admit I teared up. It was pure bliss.

After church a group of us (me, Madison, Mandy, Sarah, Marika, Steph, Russel, Matt and Jesse) all walked to Wendy's for lunch. Quite a few other people from church were there too, no surprise! Then we (minus Marika, Steph and Matt) went up to Petland and the dollar store and Winners, which was also fun. At winners i bought myself and Madison (against her will) new bags which are AMAZING! :P
So after today I realized how much fun it can be to just hang out with friends and not have a set plan. I love my friends!!

We make relationships everyday
Some last an hour
Others for a lifetime
I live for the tears
That make me smile
I live for the moments
That never end
I live for the dreams
That are coming true
With everything I am
And with everything I do
I live for my friends

2 comments:

Russel_larson said...

phenominal as usual

Madison Olivia said...

Y'know what Russel. I still love her more. My Bag is Phantasmal btw. I loveersss it.
++ I Just Love You.