Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mini's

Never say I love you if you don't really care
Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there
Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart
Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start
Never look in my eyes if all you do is lie
Never say "Hello" if you really mean "Good-bye"
Never say forever because forever makes me cry
If you really mean forever then say you will try

I haven’t had the best life
There’s been lots to work through
My family’s been broken apart
And my hearts been torn in two
I’ve been called names
And I’ve been pushed away
But through all this hurt
I’m still gonna say
I’ll be okay

I'll pull you out when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun when there's lightning and thunder.
If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain you could call your very own.
A place to find serenity a place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me,I
cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best, a friend that's always there.
Years may fly, tears may dry
But my friendship with you will never die

No comments: