Friday, August 15, 2008

the day of fries (aka friday)

So today was pretty friggen awesome. At first it looked like things would be all messed up, but everything worked out. Went to Miracle Beach with my family and got to visit with Andrea for a bit too, which was great. Then while we were on a beach, we got to watch a beach wedding so that was pretty sweet. I've always wanted a beach wedding. Then we had a BBQ and had hotdogs for dinner.
I got to the summit just over half an hour late, but thats alright. I gotta sit with Sheila, which was sweet cause she's like another mom to me. The best part of the whole night was seeing Romeo and Darla for the first time in 10 years. IT WAS AWESOME!! Just before the second video started Romeo came over and was like "Sammy!" and gave me a hug. Then he went and told Darla and she ran over and hugged me. Then we had to wait until after the video to actually talk. They were both like "you were this big when i saw you last!" and "you're in grade 12?!?" haha it was great to see them again. And the videos were awesome, especially the second one. I laughed pretty hard and I got so much from it. So stoked to see what tomorrow brings!

Later Gators

No comments: