Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Knight

So I finally saw The Dark Knight yesterday. Missed the first half hour or so, but thats alright. It was AMAZING. Way better than I thought it was going to be. So now I'm thinking I should watch the first two batman movies!
Ok so my title is Summer Knight...cause it sounded better than Dark Summer. So you can probably tell what the rest of this post is gonna be about. SUMMER!! And how it's gone by so fast! It's August 11th. A month from now I'll be in school, getting back into the daily routine. And to top it all off, I'LL BE IN GRADE 12!!! It's scary. People keep telling me I'm not allowed to grow up.."i remember you when you were this big!"..."you are growing up so fast.." And I am. I almost wish I was back in elementary school, with no cares, having fun. Not that I'm not having fun now. Cause I am..I'm having so much fun. High School has been the best years of my life so far. I have learned so much, inside and outside of the classroom. Middle School wasn't my favourite three years. I was with the wrong group and all I really had were my good grades..and I even got teased because of that. But in high school, I'm average in most my classes..and I love it!! But back to summer...its come and now its almost gone. It has been the best summer I've had in a long time. Camp was amazing..more amazing than last year. God spoke to me so much. My birthday party...also amazing. And then just hanging out with family and friends pretty much everyday is such a privilege. So many memories are coming out of this summer and I can't wait for whats to come. I am so stoked on this year because of all thats going to happen. New relationships, new discoveries, new adventure. I'm loving what God is doing in my life right now. I am so stoked on leadership this year too cause we're going to be doing so much more and getting closer to each other and God. It's gonna be good. I can't friggen wait!

Later Gators!

1 comment:

Madison Olivia said...

So Agreed with. Pretty Much Every Statement. =]