Saturday, August 30, 2008

Keep It Simple

"Jesus loves me, this I know"

Camp was amazing. Thats the best way to put it. Each night I was touched by what the speaker said and what God said. Especially the last night...I don't think I've cried that much in a long time. And it really showed me how amazing God is and how lucky I am to have such great friends. A special thank-you goes out to PC. You showed me so much this week and I am just blessed to know you and to have the chance to talk to you. When you prayed for me the last night, I felt such a reasurrance in my heart and soul. So thank you for always being there for me.

Everything else at camp was fun too. The first day was a little let down at first cause of the rain, and some complications with people, but other than that it was fine. My team, Tongues of Fire, was amazing. Its true we didn't win a lot, but we still had fun and got along. Memorizing bible verses, painting our scroll, building our boat, playing games like kickball, volleyball and water polo with a watermelon wrapped in duck tape..ahhh good times. And, if you didn't already know, I got kicked in the jaw during water polo, but its not really swollen or bruised anymore :D. Clash day, bad hair day and costume day were also tons of fun. So all in all, it was a great week. I made new friends and my relationships with old friends grew stronger. I can't wait for next year.

P.S. To all those people who said it would be fun, you were right. But I will NOT say its better than Nanoose! :P

1 comment:

Russel_larson said...

Totaly better than nanoose <3 :P