Sunday, August 10, 2008

Solid Proof

When I first wrote this, I saw it as someone saying it to someone else cause they're "in love". But then I read it again and saw it completely different. I saw it as God singing to those who don't know Him. It was amazing.

1st verse
Every time you're near me
My body starts to melt.
Every time I think of you
My mind turns to mush.
Every time you talk to me
My words just don't make sense.
And every time I look at you
Things seem to turn out right.

Chorus
All of this is solid proof
Of how I feel about you.
The only down part is
You don't even notice.
I wish that you would look
And see who I really am.

2nd verse
Some people say you're right for me
And some people say you're not.
Some people think that I'm wasting my time
But I think you're worth it.
When will you open your eyes and see
That you're the only one for me.

Chorus

3rd verse
All day long I think of you
All day long I wait for you.
I shouldn't want you like this
I'm sure that in the end I'll lose.
But Hun, you know what?
I'm willing to fight for your love.
Because even though I'm invisible to you
You're the only one I see.

Chorus 2x

No comments: