Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

So yesterday was a pretty sweet day. Worked from 12-4 and then met up with Matt. Went to his place, hung out a bit, blew a horn in each others faces, messed with my voice mail (check it out, its friggen sweet) and ate dinner. Then Russel, Jesse and Dylan came over and we all walked to the movie theatre and watched House Bunny, which was pretty good. After the movie we walked back to Matt's house and Russel drove Dylan home. Me, Jesse and Matt talked for a bit about stuff (including Jesse planning my wedding :P) and then Russel came back to drive me home. The whole drive my mind was racing "could this be it?" We got to my house and, as many of you probably already know, he asked. My heart was all *kjdhffahgBOOM* haha so yeah...we are official now. And I am very happy :)

With you in my arms,
I just want to fall asleep,
Dream with you,
No hunger,
No nothing,
You and me forever
Its not about finding somebody
That makes you smile
Its about looking for the one
That makes your heart
Sing its own love song
Looking into your eyes
Everything else fades away
All thats left is you and me
Together for enternity

1 comment:

Russel_larson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.