Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last First Day of School

So school today was pretty sweet. Being in grade 12 is funny cause all the grade 8-10's are like "omg big kids!" so i felt pretty powerful! haha. Also my classes are good. I've got Tourism, Music, Biology and at the moment I have no D block, so we're trying to fix that. I might just take a spare if there's no classes I want. AND I got an island locker, which for those of you who don't know, are the GOOD lockers. I'm stoked on that fo shoe!
We got out at 2, but I had to hang around cause I had a driving lesson at 3:15. So I hung out with a friend (Heather) and we had a pretty good talk about people changing and whatnot. It was good. Then I had my driving lesson which was better than good. I did everything right and she said I'm pretty much ready for my test, so I am excited. Pray that I pass!!
Well thats all I really have to say for now..sooo...

Later Gators!

No comments: