Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Week of Ends

This weekend was pretty packed. I worked late friday night and it was pretty good. The only part I didn't like was when one of our projecters messed up and I had to go into the theatre to explain to everyone what happened. And as some of you may know, I HATE public speaking. So I was shaking when I went in. I told everyone and then pretty much ran out. I had to go back in later with Interruption Passes and the people clapped for me and everyone said thank you and that I did a great job. So I was pretty happy about that..made me feel better.
Yesterday was a long day too. I was down at Lewis Park from 9-3:30 helping at Kids Fest. That was tons of fun..really hott though. I handed out balloons for most of it and got my picture taken by a few people..so I might be in the paper! Then after that me and Russel went to Tuscanos for dinner and I had the best ceasar salad I have ever had. I was really tired though and when I got home I went on the computer for a bit and then went to bed.
Today at church I gave a testimony in first service, which wasn't as nerve-wracking as talking to the theatre people cause I've spoken infront of the church before. After church me, Steph, Russel and Matt walked to Wendy's for lunch and then walked back to the church. My feet were DEAD! Got home, went outside for a bit and then flopped on my bed. Closed my eyes and when I opened them (which felt like 5 minutes later) an hour and a half had passed. Woot for Power Naps! Also watched a movie called Not My Life which was really good.
On a final note...I'M SO STOKED FOR KICK-OFF!!!!!!

Ok one more final note..i was searching videos on youtube, and i found probably my favourite Veggie Tales songs. I can't figure out how to post a video on here...so I'll just leave the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw

Later Gators!

No comments: