Sunday, February 1, 2009

Excited beyond belief!

Well first of all, a friend of mine commented on my last post and told me about this song, God of Justice by Tim Hughes, which fits this whole topic perfectly.
Here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6k-knvCWUA

Now to other news....

2 DAYS TILL MY VARIETY NIGHT!!! OMGOSH X 10000!!

I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has helped and supported me with this. It started out as an idea and its great to see it becoming reality! I'm sure Olivia is looking down and smiling.
As some of you know, thanks to Pastor Craigs blog and if you read the Record, there was a small article on the evening. On Tuesday there will be a bigger article in the Echo, along with a picture. As far as I know, A-Channel news will be at the Variety Night. So I am pretty excited. Everything is coming together and its almost completely ready. Just a few more things to do.
So again, thank you so much for everything. And I also thank God, cause without out Him, I wouldn't have been able to do this!
So come on out to Highland Secondary on tuesday, Feb 3rd at 6pm to enjoy a great night of entertainment and contribute to a good cause. Entry is by donation and there will be snacks for sale, as well as a possible Open Mic at the end, depending on how much time we have.
Hope to see you there!!

Here's a link to a site that is advertising this.
http://www.harbourliving.ca/event/variety-night

Later Gators!

No comments: