Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moola UPDATE

So as you all know if you read my last post or were at the Variety Night last night, that we raised over $800. After the show was over, more people donated and bought snacks. That bumped the total up to almost $900. First off, my goal was to raise $500. Yeah..kinda blew that out of the water!
Anyways, today at lunch I set up a table by the office to sell the rest of the snacks and drinks (except the regular pop..we weren't allowed :P). After all that, plus a few more donations, I counted the money. Adding to the almost $900 from the night before, the total was....
OVER $1000!!!!!!!
Yeah...so I'm pretty stoked! I am so happy to see everything finally happening. My new goal is to raise $5000 to donate in June to the Relay For Life.
If you would like to donate at anytime to help me reach this goal, just find me at church or wherever. Or drop it off at the Highland office.
I will keep you posted on upcoming events!

Later Gators!

No comments: