Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Need Prayer!

This isn't going to be a long post. I'll start by saying I want SPRING! I'm tired of winter! And so are my cold feet!


Now for the reason behind this post title. As I'm sure you all know, I am going to Mexico during Spring Break on the youth missions trip. It costs $700. There will be some fundraising to cut down the cost, but not a lot. And I really don't have the money..I'm trying to work as much as possible..but so far, it's not helping a lot. I know that God wants me to go and I sure as heck wanna go! I've been praying a lot about this over the last few weeks. So if you could pray that the money comes and that God provides, that would be AWESOME! Thank you so much!


Also, if you haven't already bought your ticket for the Valentine Comedy Night, do so! $10! It's gonna be awesome and you'll be helping us get to Mexico!


Later Gators!

No comments: