Sunday, February 22, 2009

God Will Provide

So as some of you may know, I'm going to Mexico on Spring Break. But the thing is, I don't have the money. It's $700 and I am not exacty rolling in money here. I have some, but at the moment, its not enough. Today at church during worship, we had a time of prayer. I sat down and started praying and asking God to somehow get me the money because I know He wants me to go. So as I was praying, Naomi was on worship and she stepped forward to say something. She said God had given her a picture of an open window right above, not far away. And everything we needwas just pouring out this open window. She said that no matter what we need, God will provide. Then Dave went up and added to it by saying that there is no window with the lock on the outside. He said that if that window is ever locked, all we have to do is unlock it. It's on our side. So I thought that was really cool because it was exactly what I needed to hear. I went up to Naomi afterwards and told her. She was so happy and she then began to pray for me. And she's not the only one who has prayed for me about this..a lot of people have and I am so grateful. I know that God wants me to go to Mexico and He will get me there.

1 comment:

Breanne Michelle said...

woot! yah, that was good for me as well, since bible college is slightly expensive :P but yes, just trust in God and He will provide!! yay God! :D
i love you sam!