Saturday, February 14, 2009

What time is it? VALENTIMES!

Ahahahaha i love Teen Girl Squad :P
Anywho, so as you all know..today was Valentines Day. Me and my mom went to the mall this morning and I got my mask for my grad Masquerade on the 23rd. Then we went to bootlegger and I got some new stuff cause there was a huge sale. I got a really cute bag for $10! Well..my mom actually paid for it :P
Since we had to be at the church at 3, me and Russ went out for lunch. He met us at the mall to pick me up. With him, he had a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses! I was pretty happy :) We then went to Union Street Grill for lunch. (I'll warn you now, don't order their Cesar salad. All it is a a big chunk of un-cut lettuce with dressing on the top. But they were nice enough to give me a knife to cut it with...) We then exchanged cards and I also got him a promise ring..which turned out to be too big so I'm gonna go back and get a smaller size :P
Then we headed to the church to plan the Comedy night. I am very excited for the skits and the heart video..soooo..GET YOUR TICKETS if you haven't already..if you have...BUY MORE!! :P It's gonna be amazing!

Happy Valentines Day!
Later Gators!

My flowers :) <3


1 comment:

Andrew G. said...

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!!!! <333333

Best thing EVER.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYYYY.