Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Comedy Night a HIT!

I meant to blog Sunday night..but didn't. Then I was going to last night...but didn't :P So I'm finally sitting down to do this!
Sunday night was our Valentine's Comedy Night and it was a huge success. Lots of people came and lots of money was given. Every skit was HILARIOUS and everyone did an amazing job. One of the things people had to do was write a limerick. Lots of them were pretty good..then my dad got up. If you were there, you know what happened. He got me and Russ to go up on stage. It was something like this..

There once was a boy named Russel
Samantha he was trying to hussel
Love can be scary
So until they marry
Her dad will be flexing his muscles.

Let's just say my face was redder than a ripe tomato and everyone laughed harder than they did all night, along with clapping and cheering. Yeah...fun time.
Our final skit was a hit (hehe that ryhmed) which is good seeing as we only got the scripts that morning. BTW, great job, Tommy, for writing that skit (Northgate Idol).
Well my mom is needing the computer, so I should wrap this post up. But to sum up the evening, it was amazing! Awesome job to everyone who participated and a HUGE thank you to everyone who conrtibuted. We're that much closer to getting to Mexico!

23 DAYS!!

Later Gators!

No comments: