Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back at it!

Well I haven't blogged in awhile so I guess I should get back at it! I'll just do a recap:

Between Christmas & New Years - My grandparents from Quebec were here for a bit. They left on..the 30th..i think. And my brother, Jeff, and his fiance Jen, came on the 27th and stayed till the 2nd. It was really cool to have them here cause I rarely get to spend time with them. I had to work some of the days they were here, but we still got to hang out. Played a lot of Wii :P

New Years Eve - A bunch of Jen's family came over for a bit and so did my grandparents (from here). Russel, Dylan and Emily Beer also came over. The four of us, plus my little sister and our dog, went for a walk around 9. We hung out at the park for a bit until we got too cold and went back home. We played some wii (of course!) Before midnight, my grandparents and Jen's family left. Then we turned the TV to the Times Square and watched the ball drop. Then Russ and Dylan left and Emily slept over. I was surprised by a 1:30am phone call from a bunch of friends, but it was a nice surprise :P

January 2nd - Me, Russel, Jazmin and Tyler had a movie night at Ty's house. We watched Rush Hour 3 and What Happens In Vegas. Both were good movies. They were over just after 11, but I had to wait till 12-ish for my dad to pick me and Jazzy up (she slept over) after his hockey game. While we were waiting, Russ asked me to come outside for a minute. We went out and talked for a few minutes. Then he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a little red box. In it was a beautiful promise ring. I was speechless..my heart was all...BAMM! So yeah..it was a good night. Like I said, Jazzy spent the night and then most of the next day at my place. It was awesome to be able to hang out with her and just talk.



I thought this was a pretty professional looking picture. I just put the lamp by my hand and took the picture. Pretty sweet :P

Other than that..the only thing that has happened is school..and well..thats school :P

So I'll finish this blog off with a little poem I wrote :)
Later Gators!


When I need someone to turn to
And no one is around
I'll always know of someone
Who will never turn me down.
He'll listen to my problems
He'll never judge my ways
He'll be there right beside me
For all my nights and days
He's with me through the thick
He's right there through the thin
He'll never ever leave me
With him I'll always win
This person I am speaking of
You might have already guessed
He's not a dad or boyfriend
He is the very best
If someone were to get it right
They would know what I mean
He is my Father God in Heaven
With him, I am Queen

No comments: