Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas is here!!

So Christmas this year was pretty good! I'm not gonna say a lot, but I'll put some pictures up of some stuff I got. Theres more pictures on my Facebook. It would have been better if my older brother and sister could have been here. Jeff will be home on the 28th for a little while, and Megan isn't coming home till my Grad, which is ok cause its a lot of money to come here (she lives in Ontario). My granparents are here from Quebec, which is pretty cool. And my other grandparents (Comox) were here for the afternoon and dinner. So it was a good day..full of laughing and family..and presents :D haha
I will tell one funny story tho..so this morning we were opening presents (obviously) and everyone was getting new clothes but me. Kelsey opened a shirt and skirt and said "I'm gonna wear this today!" Then I said, by accident, "I guess I'm not wearing any clothes today". I meant to say "new clothes" but didn't! The worst part? My dad was video taping and got it on tape! So yeah..its been brought up mulitple times today. :P
Hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Santa done good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOVE this bag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New boots!! Top of my wish list this year
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bunch of little things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HSM collection :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMAZING movie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Necklace from Russ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty figurine to hang jewelry off of
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Christmas Eve Present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dino Bone I got for Sabre

1 comment:

K o w a o m o t e said...

Just stumbled on here.
:]
Wow! You got a lot of stuff! o_o
Um, the Christmas Eve present is a pillow right?
I hope I'm right. It still looks cool.
Merry Christmas to you too and happy New Year.

Ciao.