Monday, December 22, 2008

The S Word

SNOW!!!

I really don't know what to think about all this snow. I love it, but I hate it. Well...hate is a strong word...I dislike it with a passion. There we go :)
Anyways, I mean I love to play in the snow with people and with my dog. And its cool cause we're gonna have a white Christmas. But then there's the downside to it. It just gets in the way of so many plans. Like today I had to work at 7:30, so I had to walk. The roads were extremely slippery, causing me to fall once and almost fall multiple times. My wrist is still a bit sore. Then after work I was supposed to go to the church for a youth event, but couldn't get a ride out there cause my mom's car isn't good in the snow. I'm really hoping it doesn't snow so much that we won't be able to get to the christmas eve service. That would really suck!

Well thats all I really have to say for the time being. I have to go clean my room >_<>

Later Gaters!

No comments: