Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sneezes hurt my head

Friday/Saturday was the Youth Christmas All Nighter and it was SOO much fun!! We went to the pool first for a few hours and then headed to Goose Spit for the Polar Bear Swim. I'm not actually sure how many people went in the water because it was FREEEEEEZING!! A few of us went to Timmy's and then to the church. Then we just hung out at the church for the night. We had a service with Mayflower (AWESOME!) and our speaker Jason (equally AWESOME!). We played quite a few rounds of Can Can Bump and also our Gift Exchange. Then around 5 we watched Elf. So it was a pretty fun night! I got home around 8 and slept till 4. Then lazed around for a couple hours and babysat till 10.
Today I (Forgive me Lord!) missed church to sleep because I woke up feeling like crud x 10! Then at 1 I had my hair appointment at Roots for my grad photos. A couple of my close friends were in there at the same time, so that was cool. My stylist was Andrew and he was really nice. Then I went to the school and met Sarah there. We spent the whole afternoon there getting group shots done and, of course, our individual ones with the cap and gown, plus some casual ones and I also got some with my saxophone. Russel came in so I got a couple with him as well. I got to look at them after and I was seriously blown away, as were my friends. I was surprised at how good they were. I will get some up on here/Facebook as soon as I get them.
I still can't believe I'm graduating in 6 months!!
Well I think thats all I have to say for now :P
Later Gators!

2 comments:

Madison Olivia said...

Ohmigosh! I went to school with Andrew! Isn't he Fantastic!?

Sam. said...

How did you go to school with him??
And yes he is!! He made me look pretty :) haha