Monday, April 6, 2009

Photography Group

So as some of you may know, I am part of Northgate's Photography Group. I think there's about 30 people in it now, but we haven't had everyone at a meeting yet. I've always loved taking pictures, but other than aiming at something, maybe zooming a bit and pressing a button, I really didn't know a lot about it. Even after just a short time of being in this group, I have learned so much. I've found out that my camera can do things I didn't know it could do! One day I want to own a nice camera..preferably a Canon, but I'm not too picky. At the moment, I don't have the money. And I won't for awhile because of schooling and such. But we'll see..as I've learned, God provides!
Each couple months or so, we have a photo contest. I missed out on the first one, but I entered the most recent one. And I tied for 3rd with Adam! I was pretty happy about that.
I am definitely excited to see where this group takes me. Like I said, I love photography and I love being able to learn more about it. Since it's getting nicer, we're gonna go out as a group and take pictures. And Adam said he'll go out with me sometime and let me borrow his camera, so that should be pretty awesome.

So to sum it up...Photography Group is fantastic..and..you should join!


Later Gators!




Camera I want! (Or something similar)


My photo from the Photo contest. It was taken on the beach in Mexico.

No comments: