Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!!



Mandy, I just wanna say that you are amazing. You are like a bright shining star on a dark night. You never cease to amaze me and I am so proud of you. You have such a heart for God and you are just such a blessing to everyone around you. I could go on for hours about how much I love you. You are so talented..I love watching you on the worship team. It fills my heart with butterflies! Thank you for everything you've done. You're always there for your friends and you always know the right things to say. I've been through a lot and you've helped me through it all. My life would not be the same without you in it. You have changed me around and filled a part of me that was missing. I know you are going to do amazing things..you already are doing amazing things! I pray to God that we stay friends forever and that nothing ever happens to bring us apart. I will always be here for you, no matter what. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, someone to hug, or just someone to hang out with, I'm only a call away. No matter what the time is, I will be there. 2am..I'll be there. Cause you're worth it.
Never change who you are..you are Fantastic!

I lovers mcloven you to the mcmoon my mclover <3



I'll pull you out when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun when there's lightning and thunder.
If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain you could call your very own.
A place to find serenity a place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best, a friend that's always there.
Years may fly, tears may dry
But my friendship with you will never die.


1 comment:

mandy larade said...

Sam! I am speechless [literally- and I'm not usually short on words!]. I'm so glad to be in your life and that you're my friend. It's been a total blessing to walk with you, and I know- yes, KNOW- that we shall grow old, friend to friend, wifey to wifey :P I love, love, love you, and I'll always be here for you. Thank you so much for your encouragment, you yourself are a blessing. I loooooove you bunches, missy. ♥