Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom, Dad and Grandpa!

Yes, all three of them have the same birthday. It's not a joke.
I love these people with all my heart..they are amazing. Here's a few reasons why...

MOM;

She feeds me

She loves me with all that she has

She's kept me from going down the wrong path

She's taught me so much about life

She's beautiful

DAD;

He saved my family

He's funny (most of the time :P)

He knows when to be serious and when to be funny

He taught me how to drive and lets me use his car

He brought Floyd into my life

GRANDPA;

He fixes things for me

He makes me laugh

He gives the best hugs

He gave me a nickname that has stuck since day one (Stormy)

He doesn't get mad when I golf bad :P

So those are just a few reasons why these people are amazing.

I love you all so much and hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

No comments: