Sunday, April 12, 2009

Life is Good

I was just sitting and thinking about my life. And I realized that I have a pretty good life.

I have a family who has always supported me, no matter what I've done.
I have friends who have always been there for me, even when I was a jerk.
I'm a Leader in the most amazing and best looking Youth Group in the world.
People look up to me and respect me..that’s a great feeling!
I started Guardian Angel and it’s doing SO well.
I have a good job in which I make money.
I graduate in two months.
I have a best friend who has been by my side since grade 6. (Andrea)
I have a fantastic Youth Pastor who has been there for me for years.
I now have a sister-in-law who loves my brother and I love that.
I may have lost friends over the last year and a half, but I know they're in a better place and watching over me.
I have a dog that is truly loyal and so much fun.
I have a church family who is just so amazing in every way.
I can play multiple instruments and that has made my life so much more fun.
I have teachers at school who have helped me through a lot...school related and life related.
Even though I continue to make mistakes, people are still there to help me.
People I don't even know look up to me and support me.
I'm Captain of an amazing Rugby team.
I am fortunate to not have any illness besides the cold or flu once in awhile.
I was able to go to Mexico for a week and serve.
I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach and a bed to sleep on.
My friends come to me and trust me when they need help.
I have the chance to go to college and have a career.
I have a God who loves me and has given me the best life.

1 comment:

Breanne Michelle said...

you dont yet lead at the best looking youth group....you havent started at Campbell River yet...oh wait, you were saying that in faith of things to come right??
:P bahahahhaha
i love you!