Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009 --- Hello 2010!

2009 was a good year, full of good stuff.

- Youth Retreat
- Guardian Angel Kick-Off Event (Variety Night)
- I got a sister-in-law
- Mexico Missions Trip
- Jazz Trip to Kelowna
- Final concerts
- Graduation
- Hair cut
- Relay For Life
- Nanoose Bay Pre-Teen Camp
- Nanoose Bay Teen Camp
- 18th Birthday
- Shuswap Lake family trip
- Got my eyebrow pierced
- Starting college
- Dyed my hair for the first time
- Consumed 09 - [K]NOW
- Passing my first semester of college
- Having the whole family home for Christmas
- New friends
- New memories

I went through a lot of changes this year. Not just physically, but personally as well. I learned who my real friends are. I experienced things I never thought I would. I made mistakes. I made triumphs. And I learned even more to trust God with everything I have and to just give full control to Him.

2010 will be a good year:

- Adam and Randy leading Thrive
- Olympics (I don't really have an opinion on this, but I guess it's good)
- Youth Retreat
- Variety Night 2010
- Mexico Missions Trip
- Finishing college and earning my Certificate in Social Services
- Nanoose Bay Camp (Pre-Teen and Teen)
- 19th Birthday
- Moving to Victoria
- Working full time, hopefully in a Woman's Shelter
- Starting to pay back my student loan
- More piercings?
- Tattoo
- New friends
- New memories
- And who knows what else?!

I'm excited for what next year will bring. I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. You never know when life is gonna throw you a curve ball, so I just gotta be ready. And I am ready. I'm ready to grow up more. I'm ready to do more. I'm ready for what Life has for me. And I'm stoked.

And I hope the same for everyone else. I hope that you're also stoked for what 2010 is bringing. It's gonna be good!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: