Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update..kinda

Well I'm tired, but I'm making myself blog. I want to do some sort of update over the last few weeks.

So on April 15, we had our Grad Fashion Show. It was SOOOO much fun. I love getting dressed up, getting my hair and makeup done crazy and going out on a stage and dancing to a fun song. Its just so much friggen fun! My group did our routine to "Freeze Frame". It was amazing..there are pictures on facebook and I'll be getting a DVD of the full show soon, so if you wanna watch it, let me know!
After the show, it was the grad campout, which usually results in everyone getting drunk. So me and a group of friends decided to have our own campout and went to a friends house and slept in tents in the backyard. There was four of us in a 2 person tent..it was quite warm :P
Then the next morning we got up nice and early and went to the school to leave for our Jazz Trip to Kelowna. Sadly, me and Nick were a bit late so we had to run laps around the bus..fun fun. I only have to run 8 though. The whole trip was a ton of fun, but it was sad cause it was the grade 12's LAST trip ever. Even on our itinerarys it said on the roomcheck on the last night "Final room check EVER for grade 12's". So us grade 12's planned a surprise..we got balloons when we were at the mall and filled my hotel room with them, then when the teachers came to do roomcheck, we threw the balloons and started singing "Heart and Soul". It was funny :P
It was sad to come home, but there were lots of good times for sure.
Can't think of much else exciting that's happened since then..oh..I didn't get Valedictorian. But thanks to those who prayed for me. I was pretty upset at first, but I'm fine now. The people who got it deserve it.
Well..thats all I can think of right now. If I remember more, I'll blog more :P

~~~~~~~~

Today is the 6 month mark of Zachary's death...I miss him so much. I can't believe it's already been half a year..it seems like just last week me and him were joking around. Grad isn't going to be the same without him. I never stop thinking about him...I'd do anything just to hug him one more time.

No comments: