Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Half way to college!

So..I was awarded another bursary. $300 this time. With that, the $1000 one, the $250 one from grade nine and my Passport to Education, I have about half of my first year tuition paid. I'm pretty stoked on that!! And next Thursday I have my interview at the college for the program I want to be in...the Social Service Certificate.

So...ummm....

GRAD IS IN 17 DAYS!!!

Pretty excited for that..its coming so fast. I have my dress, my shoes and most of my accessories. It's going to be a fantastic day. I am praying so much that it's good weather, otherwise the whole thing will be in the Highland Gym and I'll only get four tickets. So pray for good weather!! If it's outside, there's no limit to who can come.

The Spring Concert is next week. It's also my final concert at Highland. It's gonna be amazing but sad at the same time. I may cry. But I'll try not to. All of the senior class is gonna chip in and the afternoon before the concert, I'm going to go and buy a couple bouquets of flowers for the teachers. Its going to be a great night. If you have the evening off, you should come! You won't be dissapointed. It's next Thursday at 7pm. But come a bit before to get a good seat.

Well that's all for now.
Later Gators!

No comments: