Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Miss You So Much It Hurts

Two of my best friend's uncle passed away on Tuesday. It's been really hard for them and their family.
It's also stirred up feelings in me. Not a day goes by when I don't think about Olivia, Eric, Zachary and Floyd. I miss them so much...I can't stop crying.

As most of you know, we got a puppy, Lexi. She's like a mini Floyd and every time I look at her I think of him. Every time I look at Sabre, I think of him. It's been almost a year.

Eric was going to be my grad date if I didn't get one. I wish so much that he was here and was still going to take me to grad. I miss his laughter...his voice.

This is my grad year, but it's Olivia and Zachary's grad year too. Olivia had so many plans for after grad, and it breaks my heart to think she won't be able to fulfill them. Grad at Highland won't be the same without Zachary there.

Everyday I wake up and wish that they were here with me. I would give anything just to see them all one more time. Just to hug them one more time. Just to tell them "I love you" one more time.
I love them all so much...the tears don't seem to wanna stop.
I know they're in a better place and I wouldn't take them out of paradise.

RIP <3

No comments: