Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update...

So I was told this morning that Zach passed away..but now there's talk that he's still alive. So I'm trying to figure it out..and I'll keep you all posted. Thank you so much for your support and prayers. Its greatly appreciated :)

3:04pm
Zach's on life support in vic general. he's braindead, with no activity all last night. if there's no change, they're gonna pull the plug today.

3:30pm *I'm not sure if all of this is correct, but its what I've heard*
Bobbi is in a coma and if she doesnt wake up soon they dont know if shes gunna be okay
Katey got burns and cuts on her face but shes okay now
Jordan broke both her ankles
Hailey broke both her legs and pelvis..its gonna be a lot of therapy for her
matt broke his cheek bone
Abby(the driver) is fine and so is ryan

3:50pm
I heard its possible that Bobbi woke up today

4:22pm
I've been told they pulled the plug on Zach..not 100% sure though

7:00pm
They made the decision to pull the plug at about 4:30..Zach is now with God. Everyone else is going to be fine though.

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

No comments: