Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cadres

So tonight was Cadres. And let me say..it was AMAZING! Although most of the time everyone was distracted and running around, a lot of things happened. I'm not sure about the other groups, but mine was awesome. Earlier today I went out and bought journals and bracelets for each of my girls. Then I wrote a little note on the first page for them. They were pretty happy to get those. I only had three girls today (Kelsey, Tianna and Carmen) and I love them so much!! They are all so insightful and adorable. We discussed the pros and cons of public schools and christian schools. And we got a pretty big list! One of Tianna's biggest con about christian school was "UNIFORMS!" It made me laugh :P. If you wanna see the list, you can ask me or one of the girls, its a little long to write on here.
So all in all, tonight was really good. It was nice to have something to take my mind off recent situations. It's still hard..I see his picture and it makes my heart hurt..I still can't believe he's gone, but its getting easier.

1 comment:

Tianna said...

haha yea uniforms lol