Monday, November 3, 2008

RIP Zachary Peardon <3

We don't always understand
Why some things happen
We can't always comprehend
The reason for pain like this
Why people so young are suffering
I do not know the answer
All I know is it's in God's hands now

Zach, you were an amazing person
Always laughing, always caring
You had the biggest heart
And the brightest smile
You were there for me
When I felt like giving up
I wish I could have been by your side
I wish I could have said goodbye
I love you, Zachary Peardon, and I will never forget you
God obviously needed another Angel
But you didn't need to go to Heaven to be one <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around
Pained expressions on each face
Eyes hollow, with no feeling
Even those who didn't know him
Share the grief of a loved one's passing
Halls are silent
Only a few whispers are heard
Bodies weak from crying, hurting
Questions are asked,
Why him?
Comments are said,
He was so young
How can something like this
Happen to someone like him?
He didn't deserve this
It wasn't his time
But God knows what He's doing
So we can all rest knowing
That everything will be alright.
<3

1 comment:

mandy larade said...

beautiful, sam. Keep praying to God and keep trusting in Him. ♥