Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Did you know that lime jello gives off the same brain waves as adult males?

So a friend informed me that I haven't blogged in a bit..so I decided that as I sit here in the library during my spare, I would blog. I'll just recap my week and week to come.

Last night was the Jazz Cabaret at my school. Six groups performed, including our Jazz Band and Vocal Jazz, Vanier's Jazz Band and Vocal Jazz, Isfeld's Jazz Band and a special treat, a choir from Wales. Everyone performed really well. Our teachers kept saying it wasn't a competition, but if it was, we totally won. Just putting that out there :P I had a solo in Jazz Band and played it perfectly. I was very happy and got many compliments afterwards, a few even from the Wales choir! The highlight of the night, however, was when my teacher came up the steps to the stage to conduct, she tripped on the last step and just about fell on the front row of saxaphones. She landed on her knees and sorta caught herself on a stand. It was quite hilarious. She's fine though..a little bruise on the knee I believe. The only thing that sucked about the concert last night, was that I missed Cadres, but there will be more.

Andrea is coming today!!! If you don't know, she is my BEST friend and has been since grade 6. She moved to Surrey at the end of grade 10, which really sucks. But she's coming to visit. Sadly, I don't actually get to see her till friday, because of Youth Group and work. But we're going out for breakfast and then probably go shopping for a bit on friday.

FRIDAY!! OMIGOSH so excited! Even though its only one night, Youth Rally is gonna be SA-WEET! I'm just so stoked to see camp people again. And I love traveling places..even short distances :P. I wanted to go to the Ladies Conference, but I don't have the moola right now..and I have work too and could only book off so much time. But that's alright..it'll still be good.

So I think thats all I have to say right now. That's pretty much my life in the last week in a nutshell.

Later Gators!!*

*That's "Later Gators!!" in Webdings :)


No comments: